Discover the stunning landscape of National Park Plitvice Lakes, and spend the day exploring the UNESCO World Heritage and one of the odlest national parks in Southeast Europe. The beauty of the National Park lies in its sixteen lakes, inter-connected by a series of waterfalls, and set in deep woodland populated by deer, bears, wolves, boars and rare bird species…
– 8:00: Pick Up in Zagreb
– 9:00: Visiting Homeland War Museum in Turanj
– 10:00 – 11:00: Coffee break in Rastoke village
– 11:30 – 15:30: Sightseeing of Plitvice Lakes National Park (with local guide)
– 16:00 – 17:00: Lunch time
– 19:00: Drop off in Zagreb
* Due to traffic reasons, the itinerary can be adjusted.
– Full-day tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park from Zagreb
– Explore the oldest croatian National Park and UNESCO-listed natural wonders of the Plitvice Lakes
– Hike around the magnificent Lakes
– Soak up the scenery with a boat cruise around the Lower Lakes (Donja Jezera)
– Ride the scenic tram around the lakes
– Small – group tour limited to 8 people
– 120,00 |€ / person ( for a group 2 – 4 pax)
– 90 € / person (for a group of 4 – 8 pax)
– Hotel pick-up/drop-off
– Comfortable A/C minivan transportation
– Car insurance
– Professional and licensed, guide & driver
– Homeland War memorial in Turanj (short stop)
– Short stop in Rastoke village (for tea /coffee break)
– Entrance fee and local guiding in National Park Plitvice Lakes
– Map/brochure of Plitvice Lakes
– Taxes and fees
– Private expenses
– A minimum od 2 people per booking is required, a maximum 8 people.
– After payment you will receive confirmation letter with all details.
– Children must be accompanied by an adults.
– Please take casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking, as we will walk cca 3h.
– For tours during spring, autumn or winter please take an umbrella and warm clothes.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 – 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
Photos: ©123RF, ©Arhiva Plitvička jezera
DEPARTURE: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays